What to Expect from the Buyer Consultation - NC Style Homes
What to Expect from the Buyer Consultation?
Whether you have purchased a home before or this is your first time, buying a home, these days can be extremely daunting. There are strategic decisions that need to be made at every turn in the home buying process to avoid the hazards of a bad transaction.
We offer a Free buyer consultation to help you understand the purchase process in today's roller coaster market environment. Since our buyer consultation is a private meeting, there is plenty of opportunity to ask any questions you may have so that you can reach a point where the buying process no longer feels overwhelming. This means you can focus on seeing the homes in your preferred areas, neighborhoods, or school districts instead of worrying about the details. If you’ve purchased before, you might think you don’t need a buyer consultation. Keep in mind, the buyer consult is an educational opportunity for both the buyer and the Agent. Many things may have changed since you last purchased a home. Did you realize, North Carolina Real Estate contracts are generally changed at least once annually?
A Home Buyers Consultation is an opportunity for you to get your questions answered and for the Realtor to Discuss Pertinent Information with you. Including:
- Setting up your Personalized Home Search (needs & wants)
- How long will the Home Buying Process take?
- What is the current condition of the Real Estate Market? Are homes priced to sell?
- How much can you expect to pay for a home that meets your criteria?
- How Long have Homes been on the market in your desired area?
- What Forms will you need to fill out and sign?
- What Can You Expect from Your Real Estate Consultant?
- What Does Your Real Estate Professional Expect from you?
- What is the difference in a Foreclosure and a Short Sale?
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- How to Request a Home Showing
- What Do you Need to Look for when Searching for a Home?
- What Happens When you Find THE Right Home?
- How much is the deposit and is the buyer at risk for losing it?
- How does the buyer learn the truth about the condition of the home?
- What are contingencies and how do they protect the buyer?
- What Do you Need to do once the Contract is Accepted?
Please Contact Us Today - Our Client Services Specialist will schedule your confidential Buyer's Consultation at Your Convenience.